Tim and I are having a baby!!! I am due March 21st, and we could not be more excited about this next step in our lives! We had an ultrasound at 11 weeks, and were so overjoyed to hear the heartbeat and to see little Baby dancing around in there! The ultrasound technician kept saying, "This baby is SO cute!" We agree! We can't wait to find out the gender. I strongly feel GIRL, but Tim strongly feels BOY. I guess we will see who is right in a few weeks! Here are the first pictures of Baby Courliss at 11 weeks... YOU be the judge... boy or girl? :)
We had fun breaking the good news to our families this summer!
My sister (aka Auntie KK) is deliriously excited, and loves talking to the baby already!
We gave my parents and Tim's parents stork Christmas ornaments to announce our big news! My parents can't wait to be grandparents!
Baby bump pictures soon to come! :)
So exciting!!!! We are so happy for you guys! We vote girls....but we are partial to girls....having four of our own. :) Congrats Tim and Karen!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Liz!! I miss you!!
ReplyDelete