We celebrated Angie's birthday by going out to eat with the fam!
Tim and I did a fun photo shoot around town. The old buildings and gorgeous farmland were the perfect backdrop.
We went miniature golfing! The best quote of the night was Tim saying, "This is not fun. I am not having fun!" Things were clearly not going his way. :)
We went to the beach to see the "sunset." We didn't quite make it there in time, though, so there wasn't much left of it. I can't remember, who's fault was it that we were late for the sunset?? :) Anyway, here are Tim and Norris practicing their jumping skills at the beach...
We went up to Aunt Susie and Uncle Dennis' house on the lake! Tim is a great boat captain. :)
We went golfing for Tim's birthday! Well, everyone else went golfing, and I was the best caddy ever. :)
We celebrated Tim's THIRTIETH birthday with a yummy ice cream cake!
I admired the beautiful windmills and flat farmland. By the way, the air smells so GOOD up there (especially compared to Seoul).
Other highlights include singing with Angie and Norris at church on Sunday, playing cards, having nerf gun wars, and eating s'mores and homemade pizza. What a wonderful week!











No comments:
Post a Comment