Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tim in Arizona!

After we spent the week in Elkton, Tim flew down to Arizona to see Jeremy and Meghann (his brother and sister-in-law) and Sammy and Jonathan (his nephews).  And I went home to Osceola to spend time with my family.  Tim was only gone for three days, but he had so much fun!  The boys hadn't started school yet, so they got spoiled by their Uncle Tim!  He brought them lots of presents, took them out to eat, and played with them nonstop!  Tim is amazing with kids because he's really patient and creative, so I know the boys had fun with him.  Here are some pictures of his time in Arizona...

Jonathan and Tim at the park

Just hangin' around...

Tim and his bro

The boys loved their new remote control cars from Tim!

Tim teaching Jonathan the art of the "stage slap."

Sammy climbing Tim.

Tim and Jonathan lounging.

New Iron Man action figures from Tim.

Cacti!  Proof he was in the desert!

I think these pictures are adorable!  I wish I could have been there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment