Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Friends, More Partying!

As you can see from previous posts, a lot of our time at home was spent having get together parties with our friends!  Here is another one!  I was really excited to see and catch up with some of my college friends.  It's an exciting time for all of us.  Stacy is having a baby, Kriskat (Kristin) is getting married, and Kelsey is Supermom to Brenna and Westin.  It's funny... I remember having late night talks with Kelsey at Bethel about how someday we were going to be married and having kids, and how that seemed so far into the future.  Now the future is here! :)  Anyway, we had fun chatting, eating, watching the guys play random games outside, and playing cards.  I can't say it enough... Our friends are awesome!



1 comment:

  1. Brenna looks SO TICKED in that picture!! hahahaha. :) loving your posts! we'll skype soon!

    ReplyDelete